SAP GDPR COMPLIANCE
SAP Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) is now license free for GDPR
In a new series of 1-hour webinars, we will educate you in the different approaches to achieving GDPR compliance in SAP – including ILM.
In cooperation with SAP and Implema, we will present the different approaches to GDPR compliance in SAP and which actions to take. We will also cover the associated costs of tools and resources.
Tuesday 6/2 at 12.30 -13.30 CET
Thursday 15/2 at 14.00-15.00 CET
Tuesday 20/2 at 13.00-14.00 CET
Tuesday 27/2 at 14.00-15.00 CET
Presentation of the three approaches:
- Customized best practice – Solutions are tailored to the customers personal data processing including customized objects, infotypes and tables
- Best practice – Solutions are based on best practice and standard objects, infotypes and tables
- Manual – Solutions are based manual procedures and activities
(Most customers choose elements from each approach depending on the risks for the different systems).
Presentation of the technical measures relevant for most SAP customers:
- Subject Access report – Report on all personal data for a data subject access request
- Logging – Read Access Logging – Logging reads of personal data
- Deletion – ILM / Simplified Blocking and Deletion
- Authorization/privileged users – Authorizations limited to job description
- IT security – Vulnerability management and Source code security
- Data Anonymization – Data copy from production systems to test, sandbox etc.
If you would like to take part in our GDPR in SAP webinar, please fill in your details in the Event Registration Form below and you will automatically be registered.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.