SAP GDPR COMPLIANCE
Is your SAP system GDPR compliant?
In a new series of 1-hour webinars, we will educate you in the different approaches to achieving GDPR compliance in SAP – including implementation approach. With GDPR project experience gained from our work with more than 10% of Scandinavia’s SAP ERP customers, we have built extensive knowledge on how to tackle the complexity of GDPR compliance in SAP.
In this series of webinars, we will present the different approaches and which actions to take, from the policies and procedures to technical implementation. We will also cover the associated costs of tools and resources.
Available dates 2019
Thursday 21/2 at 14.00 -15.00 CET
Thursday 28/3 at 14.00 -15.00 CET
Thursday 13/6 at 14.00 -15.00 CET
Thursday 19/9 at 14.00 -15.00 CET
Thursday 7/11 at 14.00 -15.00 CET
Thursday 12/12 at 14.00 -15.00 CET
Presentation of the three approaches:
- Customized best practice – Solutions are tailored to the customers personal data processing including customized objects, infotypes and tables
- Best practice – Solutions are based on best practice and standard objects, infotypes and tables
- Manual – Solutions are based manual procedures and activities
(Most customers choose elements from each approach depending on the risks for the different systems).
Presentation of the technical measures relevant for most SAP customers:
- Subject Access report – Report on all personal data for a data subject access request
- Logging – Read Access Logging – Logging reads of personal data
- Deletion – ILM / Simplified Blocking and Deletion
- Authorization/privileged users – Authorizations limited to job description
- IT security – Vulnerability management and Source code security
- Data Anonymization – Data copy from production systems to test, sandbox etc.
By signing up for the webinar, you give your consent that 2BM may contact you with relevant information and marketing.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time at email@example.com.
2BM GDPR Team has focused on GDPR since 2014. The mission is to be the leading GDPR in SAP consultancy in Denmark and Sweden.
Our experience comes from helping 10% of all Scandinavian SAP customers to overcome GDPR challenges ranging from small/medium to large enterprises, and we strive to help customers choose and implement the right solutions based on cost vs. risk.
2BM cooperates with SAP and PwC on GDPR.