With 21 years of experience, 2BM is one of the leading SAP Partners across the SAP ERP suite in Denmark, with SAP HCM as our origin. We are right now looking to expand our SAP HCM Cloud team where we work primarily with SAP SuccessFactors projects.
In 2BM we are approximately 80 consultants, 20 in our office in Århus and 60 in our HQ in Copenhagen. You will become part of an experienced SAP SuccessFactors and SAP HCM team that value happy customers, professional sparring, bringing tomorrows technologies to life and having fun. We have a strong and unique company culture and we prioritize being social and having time together, despite much of the time being engaged in projects around the country.
Expectation and tasks
Your role as an HCM Cloud Consultant involves the delivery of technical and application services within customer engagements. You need good SAP Human Capital Management Software / SuccessFactors capabilities, and you are a decent problem solver with the ability to communicate effectively in an international environment. According to your experience, strengths and customer needs, you will conduct some of the following tasks:
- Understanding the customers line-of-business and the context of the technical solution we provide
- Analyze business processes including root cause analysis and technical performance optimization
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conception, realization, and Go Live of customer implementation projects
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, run, and manage blueprint workshops/meetings with internal and external clients
- Assisting in defining the scope of a project/opportunities, estimating efforts and project timelines
- Implement industry and corporate processes across all related Human Capital applications (on-premise and cloud)
In 2BM we are strongly founded technical Consultants, but our customers depend on us understanding their business, needs, context, processes and more, and therefore you must also demonstrate strong business acumen and appreciate a business-minded approach to implementation projects.
- At least 3 years of SuccessFactors implementation experience or support experience as Consultant, Administrator or alike
- Strong SAP SuccessFactors know-how
- University degree in computer science, business information technology, mathematics, physics, engineering, HRM or equivalent
- Ability to drill down into technical issues and solve complex and detailed challenges
- Experience with SuccessFactors Learning Management Solution is an advantage but not a requirement
- Experience within HR is an advantage but not a requirement
- Ability to deliver clear, concise presentations and present complex information in a clear and precise manner
- Willingness and ability to travel to customers and away from home
What you get from us
Success is what you make it. At 2BM, we help you make it your own. A career at 2BM can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
You will be associated with our HQ office in Copenhagen, but as you will be with customers most of the time you need to be flexible. It is not a requirement to have a home address around Copenhagen, but if you are located in Jutland, you will need to be willing to have many days on the road.
If you have any questions about the job, you are most welcome to contact Casper Nielsen +45 3085 5686. Send your application and your CV to email@example.com as soon as possible. We will invite candidates to interviews on an ongoing basis. We look forward to hearing from you.