Become part of a thriving and successful IT company providing services to some of the biggest companies in the world. 2BM Software helps companies to grow and thrive, ensuring they are able to fully utilise the latest IT technology and tomorrow’s IT technology. We aim to deliver significant optimisation for SAP users and their daily routines.
We seek a student assistant who will take a leading role with regard to developing our SMS product and support development. If you are interested and committed in a role as a front-end and/or back-end developer – and can transform this to a service for a number of major and international companies, then we want to talk to you.
As a leading IT consultancy, we continuously work to strengthen our relationships and deliverables to customers. We therefore need to ensure that our organisation has the competencies required to increase growth in the private and public sector. As the SMS product and support developer, you will come to play a crucial role in React-Redux projects, such as front-end and .Net. You are more than capable of realising our vision of creating tomorrow’s workplaces at our customers’ locations. In practice, this means that we seek to recruit people like you who are motivated and who can make a difference, and create value through professional collaboration and in a professional environment with space for diversity and personality.
- You have started a relevant university or college degree course.
- You thrive in hectic working environments where no two days are the same – you also thrive working in teams and independently.
- You are not afraid to interact with customers.
- [Back-end] You are familiar with the following: C#, web technology, service architecture, Linux and in general are smart when it comes to technology.
- [Front-/back-end] You are able to debug solutions, are familiar with databases/SQL and the use of StackOverflow in problem solving, and in general love to solve challenges.
What we offer
- We offer a job with excellent flexibility, especially during exam periods, as long as you are also flexible at other times.
- We have an office is only a 10-minute walk rom Østerport Station in Copenhagen, and an office in Aarhus N.
- The option of working at home, by agreement.
- A company that challenges itself, by following and working with the latest technologies. This ensures we remain up to date and competitive.
- We always have plenty of tasks to do, so you will never be bored or idle, with plenty of opportunity to work as much as you want. Your working week will be on average 15 hours a week.
DO YOU WANT A CAREER WITH US?
If you would like to learn more about our company and your options, contact Martin Pock, CEO at 2BM Software, by telephone at +45 28 88 49 39 or by e-mail at email@example.com. If you are already certain the position is perfect for you, then send your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to applications for both of our offices in Aarhus and Copenhagen.
We look forward to hearing from you.
About 2BM Software
2BM Software is a global Cloud Enterprise software solution provider, based in Copenhagen. We offer user-friendly, innovative, and intuitive software solutions for Enterprises using SAP – with features that enables easy, fast, mobile, and offline handling of all SAP maintenance, service, and warehouse processes – without the need for a desktop or laptop computer. Our cloud enterprise software solutions are making lives and business better for users and companies across the world today. The software solutions are available in your local market through the SAP APP CENTER and our UNITED VARs partners.