Probably the first conference focusing only on SAP licensing. Come and join 2BM SAP License Compliance Center of excellence together with Allgeier, Implema, SAP, Snow and Zangenberg
The topics to be covered are: Indirect usage, S/4 license migration, Valuation of SAP license risks, Full scope and understanding of SAP licenses and risks, Mitigation of SAP license risks, and Understanding of SAP license usage rigths.
Get the newest information and trends about SAP Licenses, including deep dive in to the results of the SAP Nordic SAP License Management survey 2017.
The conference is build on our research on SAP Licensing from both from the Nordic SAP license Survey for the last 5 years and the extensive knowledge from helping over 100 SAP customers with SAP licenses.
Where & when:
Stockholm – 17 May – 13.00-17.00 (Registration opens at 12.30, a light lunch will be served)
Copenhagen – 18 May – 11.00-15.00 (Registration opens at 10.30, lunch will be served)
- Customer Lifecycle and Licensing – Claus Helth, Compliance Manager, SAP
- Benchmark/Negotiation of software contracts – Frederik Bastkær Christensen, Partner, Zangenberg Analytics
- Deep dive into transformation to S4 and license impact – Thomas Bladh, Principal Consultant, 2BM
- SAP License risks- How to value and determine SAP license risks incl. in direct usage – Troels Lindgård, Principal consultant, 2BM
- How to monitor SAP license Usage including in direct usage – Rasmus Larsson/ Michael Jackson, Snow
- How to optimize SAP user licenses across the SAP landscape – Sarmad Reda, Allgeier
- Newest information and trends in SAP Licenses, incl. results from SAP Nordic SAP license management survey 2017 – Thomas Bladh / Troels Lindgaard, Principal consultants, 2BM
Stockholm – 17 May
111 20 Stockholm
Copenhagen – 18 May
2100 København Ø
Both venues are close to public transportation and parking is also available.
The conference is free of charge for all SAP customers.
Please e-mail Troels Lindgaard at email@example.com with your name, email, and job position to receive an invitation.