In 2014, SAP announced that the core ERP solution will only be supported until 2025. This currently forces many companies to start the transition to S/4HANA in order to be fully supported.
Migrating to S/4HANA is a unique opportunity to assess and optimize existing business processes so that they are tailored to the digital journey.
At 2BM we have the knowledge and consultants to help you get the right basis for the S/4HANA migration. We do this via a structured S/4HANA pre-analysis.
The current processes are analyzed and the need for technical and functional changes is identified based on the company’s strategic focus. In addition, a plan for how to perform the conversion is added.
Choosing just the conversion strategy that suits your business needs can be a challenge.
The pre-analysis is provided as a fixed-price project and the expected duration is approximately 8-10 weeks.
WHAT DOES THE PRE-ANALYSIS CONTAIN?
Based on a series of workshops with the business process owners and our experienced SAP consultants in 2BM, the following areas will be clarified and documented in the pre-analysis:
- AS-IS Description of current processes with identification of “pain points”
- TO-BE solution design optimized for the S/4HANA platform
- System Technical Readiness Check
- Identification of conversion strategy (migration, re-implementation, cloud, on-premise?)
- High level IT-Roadmap
- Get started with the S/4HANA Journey
- Overview of existing SAP processes
- Documentation of GAP’s and “pain points” in current system
- Customizing processes for SAP Best Pracise
- Plan for S/4HANA conversion strategy
- Roadmap for IT- projects
We also offer: