Migrating to S/4HANA is a unique opportunity to assess and optimize existing business processes so that they are tailored to the digital journey.
At 2BM we have the knowledge and consultants to help you get the right basis for the S/4HANA migration. We do this via a structured S/4HANA pre-analysis.
The company’s current functionality and processes are analyzed and an analysis is made of how these can be optimized on S/4HANA platform and the financial benefits associated with it.
Technical and functional changes are identified based on the company’s strategic focus. In addition, a plan is laid out for how to convert through a high-level Roadmap.
The pre-analysis is delivered as a fixed-price project, and the expected duration is approx. 8-10 weeks.
WHAT DOES THE PRE-ANALYSIS CONTAIN?
Based on a series of workshops with the business process owners and our experienced SAP consultants in 2BM, the following areas will be clarified and documented in the pre-analysis:
- AS-IS Description of current processes with identification of “pain points”
- TO-BE solution design optimized for the S/4HANA platform
- System Technical Readiness Check
- Identification of conversion strategy (migration, re-implementation, cloud, on-premise?)
- High level IT-Roadmap
- Get started with the S/4HANA journey
- Overview of existing SAP processes
- Documentation of GAP’s and “pain points” in current system
- Customizing processes for SAP Best Practice
- Plan for S/4HANA conversion strategy
- Roadmap for IT- projects
We also offer: