SAP S/4HAHA migration
Prepare and optimize your business for the digital economy with a S/4HANA solution from SAP. The solution helps to create business value by combining a complete and integrated ERP solution, simplified data model and increased transparency across business areas within your company.
Conversion to S/4HANA is not only a technical migration but also a unique opportunity to assess and optimize existing business processes so that they are adapted to the digital journey.
When you collaborate with 2BM, you get a locally based partner with global connections. We are part of the world’s largest SAP reseller Alliance, United VARs – a worldwide network of SAP consultancy houses.
2BM thus supports all deliveries in the S/4HANA conversion project, from pre-analysis to go-live, including:
- Detecting current processes and identifying needs for improvement (pain points)
- Design of future solution
- Recommendation of conversion strategy, including whether to migrate to a cloud solution, a locally owned on-premise solution or a partial cloud-based solution for certain processes.
- Technical and functional S/4HANA readiness check
- Migration, data conversion and go-live
OPTIMISE YOUR BUSINESS FOR THE DIGITAL ECONOMY
Optimize your business for the digital economy with a S/4HANA solution: “One single source of truth.”
SAP S/4 HANA is the next generation of a modern ERP system. The S/4 HANA, which runs on SAP’s new HANA database, offers a wide range of enhancements:
- Simplified data model for simplifying processes and quick access to integrated data within finance, logistics and planning.
- New opportunities to analyze company performance in real time, and thereby get the best basis for making decisions.
- New user Interface (Fiori), which is a revolution in relation to the traditional GUI-based approach to the system. SAP Fiori is a collection of mobile applications for the most used SAP features, and it can be accessed on any mobile device.
IMPLEMENTATION STRATEGY: ON-PREMISE OR CLOUD SOLUTION
- In a Cloud solution, applications are accessed on a platform that is run and maintained by SAP.
- In an On-Premise solution, applications are accessed on a local platform that is developed and maintained by the company itself.
- A Hybrid solution is a combination of the cloud and on-premise. The core processes are located on an On-Premise solution, while selected processes can be accessed in the cloud.
We also offer: