Optimize your business potential
2BM has developed a tool that can assess the business potential of S/4HANA based on the current “pain points” in your core business processes.
The basis for a business process optimization is the ability to overview relevant real-time information about customers, vendors, supply chain and financial performance.
Dashboards and access to real-time based data on the HANA database is one of the primary benefits of an S/4HANA implementation.
In collaboration with the customer, 2BM identifies the value drives in the business where current functionality does not support the potential of the business process. The efficiency improvements and financial savings associated with the optimization in S/4HANA is calculated and prepared for a business case.
The analysis is delivered as a fixed-price project, and the expected duration is approximately 1-2 weeks depending on the scope of value drivers and pain points in your company.
What is included in the business case analysis?
Based on a series of meetings and workshops with the business process owners and our experienced 2BM SAP consultants, the analysis will include the following phases:
Identification of value pools in current business processes
- Processes that can be optimized in S/4HANA (value drivers)
- E.g. stock bindings, back-order issues, outstanding debtors, etc.
Demo of processes in S/4HANA
- Via FIORI the standard processes are demonstrated in S/4HANA
Assessing the potential of process optimization in S/4HANA
- An estimate of financial savings by the implementation of new processes
Business case for S/4HANA optimization
- Documentation of the potential benefits for corporate decision makers
- Start your S/4HANA journey
- Identify pain points and value drivers in a current setup
- An estimate of financial savings by process optimization in S/4HANA
- Decision basis for S/4HANA implementation
IN NEED OF MORE INFORMATION?
Meet our S/4HANA specialists
Head of SAP S/4 & Business Suite
S/4HANA Principalkonsulent & Teamlead, Logistik
Do you want to know more about SAP S/4HANA?
Contact us now
Give us a call on 35 55 55 75 or send us a message