New Payroll System implementation
About the Customer
An independent, research-based pharmaceutical company with the vision of becoming the preferred dermatology care partner improving people’s lives around the world. The company is headquartered in Denmark and develops, manufactures and markets pharmaceutical drugs to dermatologic and thrombotic patients in more than 100 countries globally and employs around 5,000 employees worldwide.
The customer’s existing payroll system was running out of support due to missing technical upgrade options.
As the SAP platform already had been implemented for several of the customer’s process areas, including the HR and financial administration, the integrated SAP Payroll solution for KMD Net Pay (KMD Nettoløn) was chosen.
The solution conceptually consisted of two parts – the gross payroll which is the same for every country in the world and a net pay component handling all legal country-specific requirements – such as tax calculation, leave handling, reporting to public authorities, like SKAT, Dansk Statistik etc. in Denmark.
In Denmark, the SAP certified Net Pay component is delivered by KMD A/S. It is called SAP KMD Nettolønsberegner. The component is the SAP certified solution integrated and developed as a SAP standard.
Because the customer had already invested in a SAP HCM solution, the integrated payroll has now resulted in less complex IT management and a more effective administrative solution.
Also, the customer will experience the real benefit of SAP as an integrated Business Suite.
- A well-functioning and well-supported payroll system based on the already existing GLOBE platform.
- Automation of the customer’s core human resource processes – such as management insights, employee administration, payroll execution and legal reporting.
- Seamless interaction with current IT-landscape and standard functionality.
- ONE place where all information and tasks are available – not having to use different systems for the same kind of tasks.
- 18-month implementation
- The global system platform is based om SAP, and locally, third-party systems support different areas
2BM SuccessFactors - Copenhagen Airport
Thank you for your interest in our case. Fill out your information and get instant access.
The JYSK HR Portal is used in all the JYSK stores around the world, and the solution is aging – why an upgrade was planned. The upgrade has several requirements – besides the new user experience:
- Users need to be able to access the solution in their native language.
- Only one solution – even though some of the business logic is slighty different.
- Ready for the future (mobile, SAP Fiori etc).