HCM GDPR Compliance in SAP and SuccessFactors
How to achieve GDPR compliance in SAP
Many companies are struggling to become GDPR compliant before the deadline – 25 May 2018. Join this webinar to hear how we are helping our customers become GDPR compliant.
Tuesday 24/4 at 15.00 -16.00 CET
- Time-dependent blocking in SAP HCM – there is a BAdI that will remove infotype access based on their end dates. A select number of HR roles can have extended access
- Deletion of HR data using an enhanced version of the standard report RPUDELPP
- Deletion of HR data using SAP’s new ILM object HRPA_PERNR – this will delete the entire employee record, appraisal documents, and send out deletion IDOCs
- GDPR compliance in SuccessFactors modules
- Presentation of SuccessFactors Privacy center
Sign up now, if you would like to take part in our webinar
By signing up for the webinar, you give your consent that 2BM may contact you with relevant information and marketing. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Other webinars you might be interested in
|SuccessFactors and Fiori – One HR (UI)||30/05||15.00 CET||Read more||Sign up now!|
|SF Compensation – New combined Compensation and Variable Pay worksheet||30/08||15.00 CET||Read more||Sign up now!|
|SuccessFactors Recruitment – New tools and technologies||26/09||15.00 CET||Read more||Sign up now!|
|SuccessFactors Employee Central – Time and new technologies||25/10||15.00 CET||Read more||Sign up now!|
|SuccessFactors Licenses – Christmas Deals and…Christmas Surprises||20/11||15.00 CET||Read more||Sign up now!|
With our extensive experience in SAP HCM, 2BM has been one of the leading SAP partners within SAP HCM since 2000 and since SAP purchased SuccessFactors in 2011, we have helped a number of customers in the Journey from SAP HCM on-premise to SuccessFactors.