IT Security and Compliance
Today, IT is a key factor in the way companies do business, in the services they provide, and in all the information we exchange with both private and public institutions. IT is an integrated part of virtually all organizations’ daily work, and it is therefore necessary that you are aware and can react to the digital vulnerabilities that your company might have.
At 2BM Compliance, we enable you to better monitor and protect your systems and data in SAP. Our risk assessment methodology helps you choose specifically what technical measure you could implement, and how you should do it, to better protect personal data in your SAP landscape.
Your productivity and company reputation can be heavily affected if your technical systems break down or become unreachable. Additionally, you may suffer data loss, which can result in the loss of confidential product material, personal information about customers and employees, and hackers may have the ability to gain access to critical business information. A break-down or loss of data may cause indirect losses such as declined customer loyalty or a damaged reputation.
It is therefore critical to your business that you have the right security and technical measures in place to mitigate those risks. We have extensive knowledge on proper protection and handling of personal data.
Working with us gives you access to:
- 2BM GDPR Suite for SAP
- A highly specialized SAP compliance team
- Deep understanding of SAP and underlying data structure
- Customizable approach to SAP technical measures, to support GDPR Compliance
- Security by design and by default for your existing and new processes
- Procedures and guidelines for handling personal data
- Training of staff with GPDR e-learning solution
- Establishment of security organization
All of this is something that we will help you with.