Change Work for Good
People are the most important part of an organization and a critical element in moving your business forward. How can technology help you build a strong and engaged workforce for the future needs of your company?
At HR Connect we will discuss how to create a work environment that motivates, inspires and drive success. Get insights on the latest HR trends, and listen to your peers sharing their experiences and learnings. This event will be an excellent opportunity for you to learn, network and connect with other like-minded professionals who share the same passion for developing their company’s workforce.
- 11:00 | Kick-off and Introduction to HR Connect
- 11:15 | SAP SuccessFactors 2023 – Vision and Strategy
- 11:45 | Networking Lunch
- 12:30 | Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI): Practical tools for active allyship to enable real change
- 13:15 | Ørsted’s Agile Approach for HR Digitalisation
- 13:45 | Coffee Break
- 14:15 | Semler: Making the case for data-driven HR
- 14:45 | How we drive our HR digitalisation journey at Pandora
- 15:15 | Wrap up of the day
- 15:30 | Food, drinks, networking, partner exhibition
Den Blå Planet, Copenhagen
Tuesday, May 9, 2023