SAP GDPR COMPLIANCE
How to achieve GDPR compliance in SAP
Presentation of three different approaches to achieve GDPR compliance in SAP – solutions ranging from manual to full automation.
Tuesday 12/12 at 12.30 -13.30 CET
Tuesday 19/12 at 14.00-15.00 CET
Presentation of the three approaches:
- Customized best practice – Solutions are tailored to the customers personal data processing including customized objects, infotypes and tables
- Best practice – Solutions are based on best practice and standard objects, infotypes and tables
- Manual – Solutions are based manual procedures and activities
(Most customers choose elements from each approach depending on the risks for the different systems).
Presentation of the technical measures relevant for most SAP customers:
- Subject Access report – Report on all personal data for a data subject access request
- Logging – Read Access Logging – Logging reads of personal data
- Deletion – ILM / Simplified Blocking and Deletion
- Authorization/privileged users – Authorizations limited to job description
- IT security – Vulnerability management and Source code security
- Data Anonymization – Data copy from production systems to test, sandbox etc.